Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pick Of My Pile for the week of 4-23-08

Hello Chums



Another HUGE week for me comics wise. Check out my pile.



Marvel:

The Mighty Avengers #12 - Secret Invasion tie in

Thor #8 - Father issues Part 2 (Odin story)

Young Avengers Presents #4 of 6 (Vision)

The Uncanny X-Men #497 - Divided Part 3 of 5

Avengers - Invaders sketchbook (free)



DC:

Countdown Special #1 - New Gods

The Death of the New Gods # 8 of 8 (finale)



IDW:

Star Trek New Frontier #2 - Turnaround, Part 2

Star Trek The Next Generation - Intelligence Gathering #4



Dark Horse:

Hellboy The Golden Army (free)



Image:

The Mice Templar #4 - The Prophecy Part 4



I had three books that I really liked this week. They are: Star Trek The Next Generation #4, Countdown Special #1 New Gods and The Mighty Avengers #12. However, The Mighty Avengers were the clear winner with the story of Nick Fury going into hiding when he became aware of the Skrull invasion.



K.R.C.

D.L.

No comments: