Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pick Of My Pile for the week of 9-17-08

Hello Chums,


A moderate buy week this time around. Check out what I picked up.


Marvel:


The Age Of The Sentry! #1. Old school looking art that's too sharp to be old school.


True Believers #3 (of 5). The origin (& first story) of Payback.


Secret Invasion Thor #2 (of 3). Thor and Beta Ray Bill!


Uncanny X-Men #502. This one's got the Dazzler and (oh yeah) the Hellfire Cult.


The Mighty Avengers #18. More Secret Invasion with Nick Fury's new team.


DC:


All Star Superman #12. The last Morrison and Quitely issue. How long did these 12 issues take?


IDW:


Star Trek Assignment: Earth #5. How Gary Seven and Roberta Lincoln "removed" President Nixon from office.


SLG:


Tron #6. The last issue. I thought issue five was the last issue.


Some decent books this week but my fave and Pick Of My Pile is Star Trek Assignment: Earth #5. John Byrne FINALLY does a time travel story that I like.


K.R.C.


D.L.


No comments: