Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pick Of My Pile for the week of 5-20.

Hey Chums,



I'm now back from vacation (New York and Niagara Falls Canada) and I'm really behind on my comic reading. So here is a pick from a few weeks ago.



Marvel:



Captain America #50. The many Birthday's of Bucky Barnes.



Fantastic Four #566. This nice run from Millar and Hitch continues.



Agents of Atlas #5. I'm really planning on dropping this book. So why haven't I did it yet?



Punisher #5. I'm really liking this new Punisher title. It will not be dropped.



IDW:



Star Trek - Alien Spotlight: Romulans. A slow moving story with a nice (Romulan) ending.






Vertigo:



Jack Of Fables #34. Part 5 of The Great Fables Crossover.



The Pick Of My Pile this week is Punisher #5. This is a good title, however Frank backed his way into the #1 spot because of all the weak competition.



K.R.C.



D.L.

No comments: