Monday, March 31, 2008

New Feature: Pick Of My Pile

Hello Chums,


People I know are always curious: What's good to read? or What comics are you currently reading? Since I usually buy a short stack of comics, I thought I'd let you know what I'm reading with Pick Of My Pile. Here I'll list what I bought and pick my favorite for the week.


For the week of 3-26:


All Star superman #10

Tron #5

Second Stage - Star Trek - New Frontier #1

Star Trek - The Next Generation - Intelligence Gathering #3

Marvel Atlas #2

Franklin Richards - Son Of a Genius - Spring Break #1

The New Avengers #39

The Mighty Avengers #11


The Pick Of My Pile this week is:

Star Trek - The Next Generation - Intelligence Gathering #3

Without any new Star Trek TV shows on, IDW's Star Trek books are currently filling my Star Trek void. These books are some of my favorite comics being produced.
K.R.C.
D.L.

No comments: